Travel Card

ROAD CARDS: In order to obtain a travel card, you must contact your local union and request one prior to your arrival at the venue. Once you obtain your travel card, please send a copy to the General Office. You can fax, email or mail it in.

IATSE General Office
207 W. 25th St., 4th Fl.
New York, NY 10001
(O): 212-730-1770
(F): 212-730-7809

Comments are closed.